Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Nightingale

The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]   The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nation Name (Gameplay): The Nightingale Ascendancy
National Population (Gameplay): 921 million
Technological Level: FT
NationStates Join Date: 2004
Join Date for Applying Nation: I don't remember.
Forum Post Count: None, right now.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
National Name (Long): The Nightingale Ascendancy
National Name (Short): The Nightingales
Roleplaying Population: Around 300 billion
Nation Type: (confederation, federation, unitary state, etc.) Confederacy
Government Type: (parliamentary democracy, presidential republic, etc.) Confederacy of Monarchies into a larger network
Is the Nation Currently a Member of Any Alliances/Organizations?: No
List if “Yes”:
Does the Nation Currently Have Any “Colonial Puppets”?: No
List if “Yes”:

ROLEPLAYING INFORMATION
Years Roleplaying on NationStates: 9
Is the User a Member of Any “Mentoring” Program(s)?: Yes
List if “Yes”: Mod
Roleplaying Examples:
— · [MANDATORY EXAMPLE: None :c]
— · [MANDATORY EXAMPLE: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=3913920#p3913920]
— · [MANDATORY EXAMPLE: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70116]

REGIONAL INFORMATION
Desired Map Claim: Map Claim (May be adjusted.)
Desired Claim Color: Any is fine

REPRIMAND INFORMATION
Has the User Ever Received a Warning from the NationStates' Moderation Staff?: Yes
Has the User Ever Had an Account Deleted?: No
Has the User Ever Been Declared “Delete on Sight”?: No

By completing this application, I, The Nightingale Ascendancy, hereby agree to the Code of Conduct, the Terms and Conditions of the Noxcaelic Galaxy off-site forum, and the Terms and Conditions of the NationStates Forums. I hereby agree to attempt to collaborate with my fellow region members, attempt to grow the region in prestige and membership, and to attempt to maintain the peace in all Out-of-Character circumstances in the region. I hereby agree to register to the Noxcaeli Galaxy off-site forum and make an attempt to remain active. By completing this application, I understand that if I do not maintain activity, after sixty (60) days, my claim on the Map of the Noxcaeli may be revoked; I, furthermore, understand that if the Noxcaelic Staff or Noxcaelic regional members, as a whole, determine that I am not contributing, my claim may be revoked administratively.

By indicating the following, I hereby agree to all such terms.

Does the User Agree to All Terms Stipulated Above?: Yes
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]   The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Yeah... I pretty much see nothing here that amounts to a potential valuable contribution to the Gal— <trollface.jpg>

Yeah, we know all of your roleplays. The examples were kind of moot at this point. Glad to see you're going to be getting involved with us, in all likelihood. I'd really love to hear some of your ideas about the actual "galaxy building" we're slowly beginning to undertake.

Obviously, as a Forerunner, I vote to ACCEPT the applicant's application.
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]   The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 am

Aye.
Back to top Go down
Departed

Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]   The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Aye
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]   The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Appears to have passed with a Forerunner majority. I'll lock this thread and create a General Vote.

Just letting you know though, Jen, going to have to adjust you claim and only mark the three largest systems due to our current initial claim restrictions.
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]   The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightingale Ascendancy [FRA] - [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1