Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeyner

The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nation Name (Gameplay): Aeyner (Puppet; North Defese is the main)
National Population (Gameplay): 26 million
Technological Level: FT
NationStates Join Date: Mon May 04, 2009 9:22 am
Join Date for Applying Nation: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm
Forum Post Count: 2

NATIONAL INFORMATION
National Name (Long): The Federation of Aeyner and the Outer Colonies
National Name (Short): The Federation of Aeyner
Roleplaying Population: 749,000,000,000
Nation Type: Federation with Confederate ideologies
Government Type: Republic
Is the Nation Currently a Member of Any Alliances/Organizations?: No
List if “Yes”:
Does the Nation Currently Have Any “Colonial Puppets”?: Technically this is the puppet of an MT nation; but no.
List if “Yes”:

ROLEPLAYING INFORMATION
Years Roleplaying on NationStates: 3
Is the User a Member of Any “Mentoring” Program(s)?: “No”
List if “Yes”:
Roleplaying Examples:
— · Contact: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186751
— · The Final Reformation: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=166416
— · A Declaration of War on Cheating Commie Filth: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=125995
— · Unfortunate Implications: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=111722
— · You Were Never Free: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93635

REGIONAL INFORMATION
Desired Map Claim: Map Claim (Condense so they're all in the same square)
Desired Claim Color: Blue

REPRIMAND INFORMATION
Has the User Ever Received a Warning from the NationStates' Moderation Staff?: Not that I remember
Has the User Ever Had an Account Deleted?: No
Has the User Ever Been Declared “Delete on Sight”?: No

By completing this application, I, (Defese), hereby agree to the Code of Conduct, the Terms and Conditions of the Noxcaelic Galaxy off-site forum, and the Terms and Conditions of the NationStates Forums. I hereby agree to attempt to collaborate with my fellow region members, attempt to grow the region in prestige and membership, and to attempt to maintain the peace in all Out-of-Character circumstances in the region. I hereby agree to register to the Noxcaeli Galaxy off-site forum and make an attempt to remain active. By completing this application, I understand that if I do not maintain activity, after sixty (60) days, my claim on the Map of the Noxcaeli may be revoked; I, furthermore, understand that if the Noxcaelic Staff or Noxcaelic regional members, as a whole, determine that I am not contributing, my claim may be revoked administratively.

By indicating the following, I hereby agree to all such terms.

Does the User Agree to All Terms Stipulated Above?: Mortal laws hold no sway over me, so yes.
Back to top Go down
Asiladan
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Aye
Back to top Go down
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 am

Asiladan wrote:
What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Aye

African or European?
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 am

Before I publicize my vote, I'm going to need a few questions answered:
    How do you plan on dividing your time between Aeyner (puppet) and your main?

How do you plan on placing emphasis on the collaborative community of Noxcaeli for the benefit not merely of yourself, but for the community as whole?

Understanding that a large portion of the Noxcaelis have communicated with you in the past, how do you plan on insuring that prior instances of disagreement and discord do not repeat themselves?

What do you feel you can bring to the table of this project, in general, with your desired entity?
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Aeyner

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 am

• How do you plan on dividing your time between Aeyner (puppet) and your main?

Defese's story was finished with the conclusion of the Final Reformation. I am keeping Defese in order to keep it alive and to participate in Adrastos, which I hold a special affection for being one of the two people whom founded it. So Aeyner is my only RP nation, unless I create another MT puppet to get back with the gang and terrorize third world nations.

• How do you plan on placing emphasis on the collaborative community of Noxcaeli for the benefit not merely of yourself, but for the community as whole?

All of my roleplays involve me participating with those involved to create a better story and have everyone enjoy themselves. I do 1 on 1 roleplays, or group roleplays that shape the entire region.

• Understanding that a large portion of the Noxcaelis have communicated with you in the past, how do you plan on insuring that prior instances of disagreement and discord do not repeat themselves?

I don't hold any grudges. When my hands are washed of what happened in the past, they really are.
And even if I did hold a serious grudge, it wouldn't cause any drama or problems since I simply quietly exclude myself from any of that persons RP's if possible. So in short, I'm a big lovable teddy-bear that has a history of genocide, psychological torture, and Guardsmen. (Everyone loved the Guardsmen.)

• What do you feel you can bring to the table of this project, in general, with your desired entity?

Well I'm not a horrifically amoral behemoth that causes all mortal men to shudder and all Cyrupeans to stomp around in a rage. At least not since Defese died. So I don't know, a small Republic willing to protect it's freedoms and sovereignty at all cost while surrounded by the typical FT nations, even going so far as to use weapons that have the potential to tear the fabric of space-time apart?

I don't really understand the question, anyway. So I'm willing to bring you Oreo's and a puppy with an adorableness factor of 7.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 pm

All right. I'm going to give an AYE, but you still need one more Forerunner to vote to approve your application before it goes to a general vote.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm going to vote nay, because the answers you've given to Kyrusia's question don't reassure me very much. Specifically, I'm worried about your answer to question #3. It appears as though you'd rather ignore those you disagree with OOCly than work towards a solution with said person. That, to me, suggests that you would be a bad fit in the close-knit community we're trying to build. Sorry, but nay.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 pm

TIER ONE APPLICATION PROCESS
(
Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 2 | NAY: 1 | ABSTAIN/NO VOTE: 2

DATE OF TIER ONE INITIATION: June 29, 2012
FINAL DATE OF TIER ONE PROCESS: July 6, 2012

DATE OF NEXT APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: August 28, 2012
Back to top Go down
Aeyner

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Kaskryn wrote:
I'm going to vote nay, because the answers you've given to Kyrusia's question don't reassure me very much. Specifically, I'm worried about your answer to question #3. It appears as though you'd rather ignore those you disagree with OOCly than work towards a solution with said person. That, to me, suggests that you would be a bad fit in the close-knit community we're trying to build. Sorry, but nay.

I must protest your assertion of my character, as it's based off a false presumption. I really just don't understand why you think I'm going to ignore people; I said I don't hold any grudges to anyone here. On the theoretical high unlikely chance I ended up for some reason absolutely hating someones guts in the future, I would attempt to exclude myself from situations that would make the matter escalate. And even then, after (seriously) a few hours, all is forgiven when I calm down.
Back to top Go down
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:35 am

You can protest all you want, but it's not going to change my mind. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Duke Confed

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

I think I'm going to Abstain on this one, despite the good app.

OVERSEER EDIT: This application is not currently up for General Vote. It is currently undergoing "Tier One - Forerunner Approval" procedures. While we all appreciate your enthusiasm, as of now, only Forerunners are permitted to vote. Do not consider this a reprimand, as we all are still acclimating ourselves to the procedures of our community; merely consider this a helpful reminder.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm

(
Forerunner Approval)

• ALERT •
There is ONE day remaing until "Tier One - Forerunner Approval" procedures
are closed. If a majority is not achieved by 3:13PM Central Standard
Time, this application will be closed and this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 pm

(
Forerunner Approval)

• VOTING CLOSED •
At this time, the applicant has not received the necessary minimum required votes to have his
application go to "Tier Two - General Vote" of the application process. As such, "Tier One" closes
without a majority achieved. The application will be closed and archived. The applicant may re-apply
for acceptance into the region through the full application process on a date that shall be no
sooner than August 28, 2012.

On behalf of the Forerunners, I would like to thank the applicant for his interest in the Noxcaeli Galaxy,
and hope that upon the truncation of the period of time allotted by the Code of Conduct, you may seek
to re-initiate your application process. If not, we all look forward to interacting with you in the
greater "Future Tech" community and NationStates at large.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Application of The Aeyner [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1