Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Northreach

Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] Empty
PostSubject: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:48 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nation Name (Gameplay): The Northreach.
National Population (Gameplay): 125 million.
Technological Level: FT.
NationStates Join Date: Jolt days.
Join Date for Applying Nation: May 31st, 2012.
Forum Post Count: 5.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
National Name (Long): The Disputed Territories of the Northreach.
National Name (Short): The Northreach.
Roleplaying Population: TBD/Small.
Nation Type: Confederation.
Government Type: Democratic.
Is the Nation Currently a Member of Any Alliances/Organizations?: “No”
List if “Yes”:
Does the Nation Currently Have Any “Colonial Puppets”?: “No” (puppet accounts which are colonies)
List if “Yes”:

ROLEPLAYING INFORMATION
Years Roleplaying on NationStates: Five?
Is the User a Member of Any “Mentoring” Program(s)?: ”Yes”
List if “Yes”: The Writing Project as Tiurabo.
Roleplaying Examples:
— · [MANDATORY EXAMPLE: Example Using Applying Nation] None yet.
— · Link.
— · Link.
— · Shitty Link.
— · Old Link

REGIONAL INFORMATION
Desired Map Claim: [url=]TBD[/url] (May be adjusted.)
Desired Claim Color: Red.

REPRIMAND INFORMATION
Has the User Ever Received a Warning from the NationStates' Moderation Staff?: ”Yes”
Has the User Ever Had an Account Deleted?: “No”
Has the User Ever Been Declared “Delete on Sight”?: “No”

By completing this application, I, (The Northreach), hereby agree to the Code of Conduct, the Terms and Conditions of the Noxcaelic Galaxy off-site forum, and the Terms and Conditions of the NationStates Forums. I hereby agree to attempt to collaborate with my fellow region members, attempt to grow the region in prestige and membership, and to attempt to maintain the peace in all Out-of-Character circumstances in the region. I hereby agree to register to the Noxcaeli Galaxy off-site forum and make an attempt to remain active. By completing this application, I understand that if I do not maintain activity, after sixty (60) days, my claim on the Map of the Noxcaeli may be revoked; I, furthermore, understand that if the Noxcaelic Staff or Noxcaelic regional members, as a whole, determine that I am not contributing, my claim may be revoked administratively.

By indicating the following, I hereby agree to all such terms.

Does the User Agree to All Terms Stipulated Above?: ”Yes”

Last edited by Northreach on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Tiurabo, since you cannot provide us with a link to the applying entity's activity (Which I can understand; this is some of our newer members first dive into the larger FT community.), would you be so kind to give us one or two more examples? It can be from anywhere, though preferably from NationStates. That would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Northreach

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Found a couple really short FT RPs I did a while back, added 'em.
Back to top Go down
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Yea son.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:43 pm

AYE
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm

TIER ONE APPLICATION PROCESS
(
Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 2 | NAY: 0 | ABSTAIN/NO VOTE: 3

DATE OF TIER ONE INITIATION: July 5, 2012
FINAL DATE OF TIER ONE PROCESS: July 12, 2012

DATE OF NEXT APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: September 3, 2012
Back to top Go down
Departed

Departed

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I'll add in my vote here: aye.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

TIER ONE APPLICATION PROCESS
(
Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 3 | NAY: 0 | ABSTAIN [NO VOTE]: 0 [2]

DATE OF TIER ONE INITIATION: July 5, 2012
FINAL DATE OF TIER ONE PROCESS: July 12, 2012

DATE OF NEXT APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: September 5, 2012

DATE OF MAJORITY: July 10 2012 (AYE)
DATE OF CLOSURE (T1): July 12, 2012

• VOTING CLOSED •
As per the Code of Conduct, the applicant has received the necessary votes to progress
to the T2 "General Vote" procedure of the Noxcaelic Application Process (NAP). As such, this
thread will now be closed and archived. In its place, a poll will be created to allow all
members of the Noxcaeli Galaxy to vote for the acceptance or rejection of the applicant.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]   Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northreach Application. [FRA] - [VOTE]
Page 1 of 1