Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
Asiladan
Ikarus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikarus

Ikarus

Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nation Name (Gameplay): Ikarus Dominion
National Population (Gameplay): 468 million
Technological Level: Mid Level FT nation
NationStates Join Date: 2009
Join Date for Applying Nation: 2012
Forum Post Count: 67

NATIONAL INFORMATION
National Name (Long): The Ikarus Dominion
National Name (Short): Ikarus/The Dominion
Roleplaying Population: 69 Billion
Nation Type: Imperial
Government Type: Matricarchal Monarchy
Is the Nation Currently a Member of Any Alliances/Organizations?: Yes
List if “Yes”: TSAR
Does the Nation Currently Have Any “Colonial Puppets”?: No
List if “Yes”:

ROLEPLAYING INFORMATION
Years Roleplaying on NationStates: 4
Is the User a Member of Any “Mentoring” Program(s)?: No
List if “Yes”:
Roleplaying Examples:
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173893
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178555
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173214#p8945295
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=188287 (Of the Arch Ilands MT Nation)
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102387 (FS_America Earth Empires FT Puppet)

REGIONAL INFORMATION
Desired Map Claim: Map Claim (May be adjusted.) Could you call this claim Karus
Desired Claim Color: Dark Red Preferably

REPRIMAND INFORMATION
Has the User Ever Received a Warning from the NationStates' Moderation Staff?: No
Has the User Ever Had an Account Deleted?: No
Has the User Ever Been Declared “Delete on Sight”?: No

By completing this application, I, (Ikarus), hereby agree to the Code of Conduct, the Terms and Conditions of the Noxcaelic Galaxy off-site forum, and the Terms and Conditions of the NationStates Forums. I hereby agree to attempt to collaborate with my fellow region members, attempt to grow the region in prestige and membership, and to attempt to maintain the peace in all Out-of-Character circumstances in the region. I hereby agree to register to the Noxcaeli Galaxy off-site forum and make an attempt to remain active. By completing this application, I understand that if I do not maintain activity, after sixty (60) days, my claim on the Map of the Noxcaeli may be revoked; I, furthermore, understand that if the Noxcaelic Staff or Noxcaelic regional members, as a whole, determine that I am not contributing, my claim may be revoked administratively.

By indicating the following, I hereby agree to all such terms.

Does the User Agree to All Terms Stipulated Above?: Yes
Back to top Go down
Asiladan
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 am

Temporarily Abstaining
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Arch, while it is evident there is a considerable amount of potential in the examples you have extended to us, as of now, I do not feel comfortable neither denying my vote to you, nor giving it to you. I hope you understand that this is not a slight against you, but it is merely taking into consideration the nature of this region, the community involved with it, and the certain levels of participation and style such involves.

As such, I am hereby issuing my official vote as: ABSTAIN
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 pm

TIER ONE APPLICATION PROCESS
(
Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 0 | NAY: 0 | ABSTAIN: 2

DATE OF TIER ONE INITIATION: July 5, 2012
FINAL DATE OF TIER ONE PROCESS: July 12, 2012

DATE OF NEXT APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: September 3, 2012
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:38 pm

I know im not the best RPer, never claim to be but I am passionate about it, and what's better im quite easy about how things go in RP's both of my own and others if you guys want to do something or want a role filled im quite happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
Duke Confed

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 am

---

Last edited by Duke Confed on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Departed

Departed

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am

As will I. To be honest, in speaking with you, your desire to become part of this project has swayed me over in favor of this application. AYE from me.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am

(
Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 1 | NAY: 0 | ABSTAIN: 2

• ALERT •
There is ONE day remaing until "Tier One - Forerunner Approval" procedures
are closed. If a majority is not achieved by 6:09PM Central Standard
Time, this application will be closed and this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am

Aye.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm

(
Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 2 | NAY: 0 | ABSTAIN [NO VOTE]: 2 [1]

• VOTING CLOSED •
At this time, the applicant has not received the necessary minimum required votes to have his
application go to "Tier Two - General Vote" of the application process. As such, "Tier One" closes
without a majority achieved. The application will be closed and archived. The applicant may re-apply
for acceptance into the region through the full application process on a date that shall be no
sooner than September 3, 2012.

On behalf of the Forerunners, I would like to thank the applicant for his interest in the Noxcaeli Galaxy,
and hope that upon the truncation of the period of time allotted by the Code of Conduct, you may seek
to re-initiate your application process. If not, we all look forward to interacting with you in the
greater "Future Tech" community and NationStates at large.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikarus Dominion Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1