Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Map of the Noxcaeli Galaxy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vycan Consortium
Overseer

PostSubject: Map of the Noxcaeli Galaxy   Wed May 30, 2012 10:20 pm

MAP OF THE NOXCAELI GALAXY
Map of the Galaxy and Anomaly Application

Official Map of the Galaxy (Version 2.03)
One pixel is equal to 50 light-years per side (2,500 LY²).

• Noxcaelic Resources (Coming Soon)
    A galactic map detailing certain resources in a given area.

• Alliance Space (Coming Soon)
    A galactic map detailing areas of the galaxy controlled or occupied by certain alliances or organizations.

• Hazardous Space (Coming Soon)
    A galactic map detailing certain areas of the galaxy that have increased hazards for travel and habitation.

ANOMALY APPLICATION

The following application format is to be used by individuals who wish to create a map-indicated anomaly. The process includes created a thread with an "anomaly" indication, adding a poll, then posting the following application in the thread for the purpose of general consensus on the desired anomaly.

Users creating such poll-threads should title each thread as follows:
    Vecharst Gravimetric Region [ANOMALY VOTE]

The original post of the thread should contain the following application. The poll should consist of three options only: "Aye," "Nay," or "Abstain." For an anomaly to be added, it must have a simple majority of "Ayes" in a given period of time.

Good luck!

ANOMALY APPLICATION
Code:
[b][u]General Information[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Anomaly:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Anomaly Type:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Location of Anomaly:[/b] [i]Coordinates or image[/i]

[b][u]Detailed Information[/u][/b]
[b]Description:[/b] [i]Detail the anomaly in no less than three paragraphs. The more detail, the better. For reasons why, consult the Code of Conduct.[/i]

Last edited by Vycan Consortium on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Vycan Consortium
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Noxcaeli Galaxy   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm

VERSION UPDATES

• Version 1.03 (June 26, 2012): Added: "Kaskryn," "The Vahkiran," "New Holland Silent League," "Zoriahan Cybernetic Administration," and "Draguur." Changed the values for the Galaxy itself to allow a greater range of claim colors, and also adjusted some claim colors to increase contrast and visibility.

• Version 2.00 (July 17, 2012): Added: "The Nightingale Ascendancy." Total overhaul of the entire map. It has been completely remade. Be warned: it is 4,000 by 4,000 pixels with 300 pixels per square inch (300 DPI) quality.

• Version 1.00 "Travel Lanes" (July 17, 2012): Added: "Noxcaeli Travel Lanes" Map. Currently only Consortial superluminal "jauntlanes" are displayed. If you would like travel routes added, please contact me.

• Version 2.01 (July 20, 2012): Added: "Dh'ukalic Confederacy," "The Kalhr," "Asiladan," and the "Diarchy of Aeosia."

• Version 2.02 (August 23, 2012): Added: "Uthani Imperium" added; "Silent League" and "New Holland" changed to "Mira Crucis Broodpacks" and "Persephone Belt", respectively; and "Vaalshyn Myriad" removed.

• Version 2.03 (September 11, 2012): Added: "Traai'Haai'Heei'zet" and "The Phale A'theins".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noxcaeli.forumotion.com

Map of the Noxcaeli Galaxy
Page 1 of 1