Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE]

Go down 

Should "Monsters and Men" be accepted into the Noxcaeli Galaxy?
AYE
Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_vote_lcap100%Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
NAY
Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_vote_lcap0%Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ABSTAIN
Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_vote_lcap0%Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] Empty
PostSubject: Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE]   Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 pm

This is the General Vote for the acceptance of "Monsters and Men" into the Noxcaeli Galaxy. If you have any concerns, feel free to discuss them here. The poll will last for fourteen days. If no majority is received by the end of that period, the applicant may feel free to re-apply in sixty days (August 12, 2012).

ORIGINAL APPLICATION

REMEMBER: Only members of the Noxcaeli Galaxy may vote.

Last edited by Vycan Consortium on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE]   Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 pm

CURRENT STANDING
AYE: 5 | NAY: 0 | ABSTAIN: 0

NEEDED VOTES: 4
END OF VOTE: June 26, 2012

MAJORITY ACHIEVED: June 19, 2012 (AYE)

You may now participate fully in the Noxcaeli Galaxy offsite forums and region.
The password to the region will be sent to you in a private message on this forum.
Welcome to the Noxcaeli Galaxy!

REMEMBER: Sharing of the regional password to individuals that are
not a part of the region will result in immediate, administrative expulsion.

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com

Monsters and Men General Vote [MAJORITY ACHIEVED: AYE]
Page 1 of 1