Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaqkmaty

Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 am

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nation Name (Gameplay): Jaqkmaty
National Population (Gameplay): 13 million
Technological Level: Normally a MT player, this is my FT alt. I think 3.5 for my nation under Combine ratings.
NationStates Join Date: June 8th 2012
Join Date for Applying Nation: August 23rd 2012
Forum Post Count: 287 for my MT nation.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
National Name (Long): The Consensus of the Jaqkmaty
National Name (Short): Jakqmaty
Roleplaying Population: 70 billion
Nation Type: Federation
Government Type: Meritocratic Republic
Is the Nation Currently a Member of Any Alliances/Organizations?: “No"
List if “Yes”: N/A
Does the Nation Currently Have Any “Colonial Puppets”?: “No”

ROLEPLAYING INFORMATION
Years Roleplaying on NationStates: Two months.
Is the User a Member of Any “Mentoring” Program(s)?: “No”
Roleplaying Examples:
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=10660681#p10660681
— · http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nysa/single/?p=8053343&t=8040578
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=10609158&sid=7afceecf2e0388dc266edef532f78aa5#p10609158
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=10088737&sid=9dba8a763f6b92ffef03f1587b83a821#p10088737
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=9871528#p9871528

REGIONAL INFORMATION
Desired Map Claim: Map Claim (May be adjusted.)
Desired Claim Color: No preference

REPRIMAND INFORMATION
Has the User Ever Received a Warning from the NationStates' Moderation Staff?: “No”
Has the User Ever Had an Account Deleted?: “No”
Has the User Ever Been Declared “Delete on Sight”?: “No”

By completing this application, I, Jaqkmaty, hereby agree to the Code of Conduct, the Terms and Conditions of the Noxcaelic Galaxy off-site forum, and the Terms and Conditions of the NationStates Forums. I hereby agree to attempt to collaborate with my fellow region members, attempt to grow the region in prestige and membership, and to attempt to maintain the peace in all Out-of-Character circumstances in the region. I hereby agree to register to the Noxcaeli Galaxy off-site forum and make an attempt to remain active. By completing this application, I understand that if I do not maintain activity, after sixty (60) days, my claim on the Map of the Noxcaeli may be revoked; I, furthermore, understand that if the Noxcaelic Staff or Noxcaelic regional members, as a whole, determine that I am not contributing, my claim may be revoked administratively.

By indicating the following, I hereby agree to all such terms.

Does the User Agree to All Terms Stipulated Above?: ”Yes"
Back to top Go down
Asiladan
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Nay

Reasons stated below by Vycan express my similar feelings.

Last edited by Asiladan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:33 pm

After talking over the issue of your application with several Noxites - both Forerunners and general members - I have come to a conclusion.

As of now, while your application shows promise and your personality is compatible, I do not believe that you have the degree of experience nor the degree of exceptional innovation and "style" we are looking for at this time. It appears to me that while you are creative and imaginative, you have not yet "come into your own," as it were; this is likely due to your recent joining of the NationStates community as a whole, and is not entirely a reflection on your writing capabilities.

Even so, from the examples given, it appears to me that while proficient in standardized writing conventions, you have also yet to develop your own literary voice and characteristic traits unique to yourself. This is something that simply comes with time and should not be viewed as a personal fault; you're quite young, from what I understand, and it is something that you can't really "learn" so much as "foster" and assist in its growth.

As such, while I am officially choosing to ABSTAIN in order to not place a negative mark on your application history with the region from a Forerunner, I do not personally believe you are ready to become a part of the Noxcaeli Galaxy. Yet, I do not believe you should be cast aside and ignored due to this. You show potential, and potential is something that many lack.

Due to this, myself and several other Noxcaelites have come to the forefront in willingness to roleplay with you as a non-Noxite as well as generally assist in your growth as a writer and a roleplayer. We're a growing community filled with long-time NationStates roleplayers - of all tech levels - that know the ins-and-outs of this community just as well as we know our creative processes.

I invite you to frequent our IRC channel to acclimate yourself to us as well as allow us to assist you as you grow in this game.

Last edited by Vycan Consortium on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:34 pm

TIER ONE APPLICATION PROCESS
(Forerunner Approval)
AYE: 0 | NAY: 1 | ABSTAIN (NO VOTE): 1 (3)

NEEDED VOTES: 3:5
END OF VOTE: September 5, 2012
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
The Kalhr
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 am

At this time, my vote is ABSTAIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]   Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaqkmaty Application [NO MAJORITY ACHIEVED] - [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1