Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarsas/Balverda

The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] Empty
PostSubject: The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]   The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:04 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nation Name (Gameplay):
Kingdom of Balverdia
National Population (Gameplay):
5 million
Technological Level:
Balverdia is at least on par with most high future tech nations militarily wise, however, most of the planetary technology itself is mid future tech except in cities where the ruling class live. No stuff for peasants D:<
NationStates Join Date:
Join Date for Applying Nation:
Today
Forum Post Count:
None on this account, however on Tarsas I have 1902.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
National Name (Long):
The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia
National Name (Short):
Kingdom of Balverdia
Roleplaying Population:
12 billion
Nation Type: (confederation, federation, unitary state, etc.)
Kingdom
Government Type: (parliamentary democracy, presidential republic, etc.)
Feudal Monarchy
Is the Nation Currently a Member of Any Alliances/Organizations?: ”Yes” or “No”

No
Does the Nation Currently Have Any “Colonial Puppets”?: ”Yes” or “No” (puppet accounts which are colonies)
No

ROLEPLAYING INFORMATION
Years Roleplaying on NationStates:
Is the User a Member of Any “Mentoring” Program(s)?: ”Yes” or “No”
No

Roleplaying Examples:
NOTE: I am just getting into future tech. I don't have any for this nation, but if any doubts my writing skills, check out some of my MT examples below. Vycan told me I could get away with it if I provided more than three, which is easy enough
— · http://statesmanship.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=858.msg10821#msg10821
From another spinoff of NS you might have heard of, statesmanship
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=190182
Some RP involvement with Jenrak and SOWAK
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=165842
An RP with my MT region, Pardes Elion (Some GD thrown in since it was at the time of the region switch I did)
— · http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=4436768#p4436768
Ancient RP I did with Tyrr

REGIONAL INFORMATION
Desired Map Claim: [url=]Map Claim[/url] (May be adjusted.)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30178258/noxcaeli_galaxy_by_kyrusia-d57o9rz.png
Desired Claim Color:
Red/Light Red/Dark Red/Burgundy

REPRIMAND INFORMATION
Has the User Ever Received a Warning from the NationStates' Moderation Staff?: ”Yes” or “No”
Yes
Has the User Ever Had an Account Deleted?: ”Yes” or “No”
No
Has the User Ever Been Declared “Delete on Sight”?: ”Yes” or “No”
No

By completing this application, I, ([nation name]), hereby agree to the Code of Conduct, the Terms and Conditions of the Noxcaelic Galaxy off-site forum, and the Terms and Conditions of the NationStates Forums. I hereby agree to attempt to collaborate with my fellow region members, attempt to grow the region in prestige and membership, and to attempt to maintain the peace in all Out-of-Character circumstances in the region. I hereby agree to register to the Noxcaeli Galaxy off-site forum and make an attempt to remain active. By completing this application, I understand that if I do not maintain activity, after sixty (60) days, my claim on the Map of the Noxcaeli may be revoked; I, furthermore, understand that if the Noxcaelic Staff or Noxcaelic regional members, as a whole, determine that I am not contributing, my claim may be revoked administratively.

By indicating the following, I hereby agree to all such terms.

Does the User Agree to All Terms Stipulated Above?: ”Yes” or “No”
Yes

Oh and

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=balverdia

You can search Tarsas if you care about my MT nation.
Back to top Go down
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

PostSubject: Re: The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]   The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm

A supportive and nominal AYE.
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com
Kaskryn
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]   The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Aye.
Back to top Go down
Asiladan
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]   The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm personally giving you an Abstain at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Kalhr
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]   The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Tentative AYE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]   The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia [FRA] - [VOTE]
Page 1 of 1