Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Welcome to the Official Noxcaeli Forum, the official location for all business, discussion, and announcements relating to the Noxcaeli Galaxy, "Future Technology" region of the online, political simulation and roleplaying game, NationStates.

If you are a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please register with the board and leave a notice of your registration on the Regional Message Board.

If you are not a current member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, feel free to drop a message with your question or comment in the Interregional Diplomacy board; however, if you are looking to become a member of the Noxcaeli Galaxy, please drop by the Application Center for all information you may require.

Welcome, and good luck!
Noxcaeli Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the Noxcaeli Galaxy...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balverdia General Vote [September 18]

Go down 

Should "Balverdia" be accepted into the Noxcaeli Galaxy
AYE
Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_vote_lcap86%Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
NAY
Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_vote_lcap14%Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
ABSTAIN
Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_vote_lcap0%Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vycan Consortium
Overseer
Vycan Consortium

Balverdia General Vote [September 18] Empty
PostSubject: Balverdia General Vote [September 18]   Balverdia General Vote [September 18] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 am

This is the General Vote for the acceptance of the "Duchies and Kingdoms of Balverdia" into the Noxcaeli Galaxy. If you have any concerns, feel free to discuss them here. The poll will last for fourteen days. If no majority is received by the end of that period, the applicant may feel free to re-apply in sixty days (November 03, 2012).

ORIGINAL APPLICATION

VOTES NEEDED FOR ACCEPTANCE: EIGHT (8:14)
GENERAL VOTE END DATE: September 18, 2012

REMEMBER: Only members of the Noxcaeli Galaxy may vote.
Back to top Go down
https://noxcaeli.forumotion.com

Balverdia General Vote [September 18]
Page 1 of 1